Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CAEE Dublin Job Fair Pics

 Here are the pics of the Dublin Job fair I said that I would upload.


CAEE Dublin Job Fair was held at Dublin HS


 

Admissions Area (non-teachers go through left and teachers through right)


Hayward USD (Interviewing)


Franklin-McKinley USD of San Jose






San Lorenzo USD




Kent School District of Washington State


 


Kent School District Ad



Mount Diablo of Contra Costa County



Some Chinese Travel Abroad Program



Fremont USD



Reflection of How Dead the Fair Was



San Benito High School District



San Francisco School District



Again, Note How Dead It Was





Antioch USD



By the way, I forgot to mention that there were separate rooms for interviews. They were held in the library and "little theater." I don't have pictures of those rooms since I couldn't get any interviews. Anyway, there are the pics for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment