Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Follow Up: Changing Classroom Seat Layout

As indicated in the title, this post is just following up from yesterday's. In this post, I just wanted to include a picture of the classroom to give a clearer picture of the desk layout and how I determined the new one because my letter and number diagram cannot be as vivid as the actual room. Here is a pic (click on it if you want an even larger view):


You may remember that I included a pic of my notepad. On my notepad, there were two rows. The first row was numbered 1, 2, and 3 and the second row was numbered 4, 5, and 6. You see the four desks closest to you in the picture? That is student group 3. I took the picture from where the teacher would be looking at the class if he was at the entrance of the classroom. In the picture, if you look a little to the right, you will see three desks put together. They are closest to the right edge of the picture. That is student group 6. And, that is all you need to really know to determine what the numbers of the other student groups are.

In terms of how I numbered the desks themselves, look at student group 3. In that group, look at the desk that is pointing towards the window and furthest from you. That is where Elizabeth would sit. See the desk closest to you, which is also pointing toward the window? That is where Trinity would sit. See the desk next to Trinity's that has a pencil on it? That's where Dimitri would sit. And finally, in group 3, see the desk across from Dimitri's? That's where Griffin would sit. So, from Elizabeth's seat, the order would go counterclockwise. The same pattern would follow for the rest of the desks when looking at my notepad.

That's all I have to say right now. I'll give you an idea of what I was thinking when I arranged all the students as I did in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment